MPA currently considers applications for admission from international students pursuing grades seven through 12. Our rigorous, yet purposeful and supportive college preparatory experience begins with a thoughtful review of an applicant's academic journey to date. All items below must be submitted by each candidate wishing to be considered for admission.
Recommended English Language Assessment Scores
2020欧洲杯预赛最新积分榜 All applicants must have a good command of English. We accept a variety of assessments of English language proficiency and applicants should meet or exceed the following scores.
|TOEFL||TOEFL Junior (entering grades 7-10)
- Testing - International students entering grades seven through 12 for whom English is a second language must take an assessment that scores their English language proficiency. Acceptable exams include , , or .
- Admission Application & Application Fee ($75). Mounds Park Academy uses an online application system called Ravenna. With Ravenna, applicants and their families can complete their online admission application, request academic records and teacher recommendations, and track the status of their application.
- Student Interview - A Skype or FaceTime interview is required during the admissions process.
- Recommendation Form (by teacher able to assess writing ability)
- Recommendation Form (by teacher able to assess mathematics ability)
- Recommendation Form (by any additional, non-related individual)
- Transcripts or Academic Summary (minimum of two years of academic records required). Please Note: All documentation provided to Mounds Park Academy must first be certified by a recognized translation and credentialing agency. Recommended agencies include: and .
- Standardized Test Scores (taken within the last two years, where applicable; these may include grade level examinations, ACT Aspire or PSAT scores, state or national exam scores in your home country)
- Copy of Passport photo and identification pages
We are here to assist you every step of the way. Please contact us if you have any questions!
Natalie Waters Seum
Director of Admission and Communication
International Student Program Coordinator